Tuesday, February 12, 2019

4 weeks since the incident

It's been 4 weeks now since Curtis impaled himself. I took the stitches out at 2 weeks and he's been out with his buddies. He has all the stretchies and looks fantastic (well the wound does anyways) and if it would just fucking stop raining and dry out I'd start him back into work.

giant bald spot, using lots of BlueStuff

carrot stretches



I was going to work with Rascal while Curits was out of commission but it's been raining for months and I need a boat to get to the barn (only being slightly dramatic).

And because he's done jack in 5 weeks, Curtis looks so ugly. He lost all his neck muscle and all his topline and his butt is hollow again. I can't wait until it dries out. I'm going crazy.

Feb conformation shot

No comments:

Post a Comment