Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hunter Pace 2

So I took Twister today. And I'm glad I did because I did very little fighting with him and had a blast. It was relaxed and fun. I did the course twice and jumped everything.

The second time we tried to make optimum time but were probably wayyyyy wayyy under it. We were blazing. Rode it more like a xc course. They won't post winners until tomorrow.

I don't have much to say (for once) other than Twister was amazing and I had a blast and it was pretty cool to gallop around the horse park. I love Curtis and I can't wait to see where we go together. But Twister is so special to me and I can trust him in every situation and he pours his heart out for me. Even when I thought I'd run out of horse, he just kept going full speed ahead, jumping everything like a big boy and he is so forgiving. He's such a special piece of my heart.


this photo is so deceptive hehe




2 comments:

  1. aw yay, so glad Twister was feeling so well and you guys had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete