Saturday, June 14, 2014

Always Something!

Honestly, I don't even want to talk about the Belmont. That horse is still an awesome horse and I can't wait to see him come back, kicking ass and taking names. It all comes back to the horrible way we breed horses nowadays. Which probably is why my all time favorites are horses going back 20 years or more.

And what is it with my horses this summer? Curtis has skin disease, probably from napping in dewy grass. And it's between his legs and is hard to get rid of. Twister still has thrust. And a bug bite from hell that has his face all swollen. And I'm still working on straightening pork chops feet out (pork chop is Ladies Man's new nickname because he is lazy and fat).

And we are getting ready to race the big horse again.

And I'm going through horse show withdrawal. I haven't been to a show since September and it doesn't look like this broke girl will be getting to a show any time soon, if at all this summer. I just want to jump things!

No comments:

Post a Comment