Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Saddles

I need to stop window shopping for saddle. I am addicted. I see all these beautiful, drool-worthy saddles that would be just perfect for me and Twister. But I need to stop drooling over stupid saddles! I have a saddle that is doing the job well and I can't afford a $1,200 M. Toulouse saddle anyways!!! Who am I kidding?

Also, I do not need another saddle pad,  I do not need another saddle pad, I do not need another saddle pad, I do not need another saddle pad, I do not need another saddle pad, I do not need another saddle pad, I do not need another saddle pad, I do not need another saddle pad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I do need are winter boots!!!!!!!!!! Let's stay focused here, shall we???

1 comment:

  1. And the cold weather is coming to soon.
    Going to ride a couple of horses with old saddles and pads.Need new pads aswell, budget.....

    ReplyDelete