Saturday, May 24, 2014

Triplechrome!

I just wanted to write a quick post about how it is 13 days until the Belmont Stakes and I am already jumping out of my skin with excitement that I can barely contain. I have seen many horses win the first two races of the Triple Crown only to be ousted in the Belmont, and I really truly and honestly think this is my chance to see a Triple Crown winner during my life time. 36 years is too long to go without one! I have been following racing my whole life. I was the only one in my family that kept up with it all. I have watched every single Triple Crown race since BEFORE I was born. Like all of us in Buffalo say about the Sabres: "Win one before I die!". I'd like to see a Triple Crown winner! I have been routing for him for weeks now, even before the Derby. I told everyone he'd win easy, and he did. Same in the Preakness. They haven't even pushed this horse yet. And I am bouncing around too excited to sit still waiting for Saturday June 7th for him to prove it to the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment