Saturday, February 16, 2019

Back to work!

Curtis is back to work! We've gotten in 2 rides in a row and he's been amazing. He doesn't even act like he just had 6 weeks off though he certainly looks like it...he has no topline and is all hay belly. I want him to take it easy but he wants to do the fancy thing. And he does it so well.





Today after I rode him I put SJ's little saddle on him and lead her around. He was perfect. They're going to make a cute leadline pair one day (probably not until 2020).



It's supposed to rain all week so who knows when I'll get to ride again. On the bright side my trailer is fixed and coming home this week so maybe we can start working on our outings.

1 comment:

  1. yay you must be so happy to have him going again, he looks gooooood!!!

    ReplyDelete