Eighteen on the Eighteenth.
In honor of Archie's 18th birthday, tell me 18 things you love about your horse.
1. I love how I've loved him from day one.
2. I love how patient he is with me, even when I'm almost falling off and ripping at his mouth in the process. He just deals.
3. I love what a total asshat he can be sometimes.
|I DONT WANNA HORSE RIGHT NOW!|
5. I love his personality... he has so much of it. He opens gates and sticks his nose in where it doesn't belong and is always conniving to get cookies.
|So this is where the kitties sleep? Wait! |
They have a heater?! No fair!!!
6. I love how he always goes above and beyond what he is asked.
7. I love how he is always up for an adventure!
|adventures in blizzards|
|adventures through the McDonald's drive-thru|
8. I love how great he is with kids. He could be being eaten alive by deer flies and he won't move a muscle if a kid is near by.
9. I love how good he is with kitties and doggie.
10. I love how he has to over jump all the thingz!
11. I love how he also hates snow as much as I do.
12. I love how he purposely tries to look ridiculous when I pull out a camera.
13. I love how frisky he can be so randomly. Mostly he thinks it's foolish to waste too much energy.
|frisky pony playing rodeo bronc in the middle...|
14. I love his awkward chestnuty/sorrel coloring. Makes him unique.
15. I love his bare hooves, even though they are so much hard work and so much hard earned money to keep him sound on them.
16. I love how he always can make me smile
17. I love how he loves to give kissies
18. I love how he is my best friend and always there for me.
BTW.... this was REALLY hard. I could do another 18 things easily....
One of my goals is to teach Arch to kiss on command. It's adorable! Also, love the blizzard photo and the screw-your-Christmas photo. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining in!
so sweet!! love all his various expressions :)ReplyDelete