Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Birthday, Twister!

Happy Birthday to Twister!!! He is 11 today! I'll be honest, I'm a terrible mother. This is the first year I've remembered his bday on time. It's always the end of March and I'm like oh yea Twister's bday was 3 weeks ago...... I can't take full blame though. Grad school was freaking nuts and I'm pretty sure I lost my mind instead of getting smarter.......



Well here's to you, best sorrel friend! We may not always get along, but we're always each other's favorite and mostly always a team. Not to mention he cracks me up. Like this am for example. He KNEW I didn't throw hay I his paddock so he wouldn't follow Curtis and I out and just stood in the hay pile and chowed down until I came to get him. He also loves kitty cats. Especially Pedro.

Just chillin'

6 comments:

  1. happy bday Twister!! love that photo collage too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that cat so very badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't have him! He's my favorite! Useless as a mouser but oh so much entertainment!

      Delete
  3. Found you through Carly's blog. LOVE that cat picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww happy birthday Twister!

    ReplyDelete